Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Lane!

Let's take a trip down Memory Lane....Do you remember when?

Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember(it can involve the family or even my husband too)!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺

4. Consider this a Tag: if you've read it, you have to do it!



Print Page

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the many pool parties that the Hemlie's home, we were all trying to drive through a small ring float and made it!

Emily said...

Too many years ago I first met you at a youth conference (I'm thinking, could have been girl's camp). You were hanging out with Erin and Ginny which automatically gave you cool points as far as I was concerned!

Whitney said...

Way too many to say... hanging out at your house in Upland going down town to the pet shop. All the wonderful baja trips and all the crazy things we did, jumping off the roof and all that stuff.

The Smiths said...

oh leah, my memories of you go sooo far back. I remember playing at your house A LOT! Sunshine Generation, primary, birthday parties... Makes me want to pull out pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

...you, me, Elora, and chocolate boy hanging out one day, a trip to Ross with Zach playing the chocolate game, an evening around your dinner table with Zach praying with one eye open to his guest!....mostly looking through the album of your own photos and hearing your heart dream....but my favorite "share" is knowing you have your great grandma's hand painted china from her home to my home to you and Pete's cozy home....
x o auntie kathy