Monday, July 7, 2008

Garden Beauties!

After 2 years of working on our yard it's starting to look how we want it to look! This picture is of our vegetable garden. The three garden boxes in the front of the pic are what I try to take care of and the big garden section behind them is Ben's garden. Our Strawberries are sooooo yummy this year(they are in the garden box on the right)!

I can't remember what these are called, but the color looks so fake because it is so bright! I love flowers with unusual colors!

These are my Burgundy Sweet Williams!


I really love all the colors that came out of this pack of Snap Dragon seeds!


Again, I don't remember the name of this but it's beautiful!

My first Daylilly bloom of the year, I have 2 more daylilly plants that are different colors that didn't bloom last year, so I'm excited for those buds to open!



This is a Mini Dahlia.

The last blooms on my Peony bushes.

This is a wild flower that grows here. I don't know what its called, but it reminds me of a wedding dress because it is so pure white!


Print Page

No comments: