Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy upside down life!



So here is an update on what we've been doing the last week!

Last Wednesday I borrowed a friends truck so I could go to Ikea in Portland and buy our new kitchen!!!!!! Yipeee!!!!

So I went all by myself and ordered it and loaded 7 carts worth of kitchen(with help from the Ikea boys)! 4 hrs latter I was on my way home! I meant to take a pic of the overloaded truck before we started unloading it but I forgot. So here is what we unloaded into our dinning room and what was left in the truck. I had the cab stacked with stuff too!
Our new oven and Dishwasher!


In between all this kitchen stuff I had a yard sale on Sat. and then yesterday we riped the old kitchen out!

Our kitchen walls are like a patchwork quilt! Unfortunately it's not very pretty!

On the outside of our house there is a metal box in the kitchen wall. We could never figure out what it was for. Now we know! It is an old fan! I've never seen a wall fan quite like this before.

And to add to our list of things to do, Zach started school today! Elora starts on the 16th and I need to build a rabbit cage today and tomorrow! So yeah! That's what's going on in our lives right now!

I can't wait for our new kitchen!

Print Page

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see your new kitchen! That will probably be your favorite room makeover.

Whitney said...

sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work but it will be worth it. you need to look at my blog.

Whitney said...

sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun totally worth it all.
hey you need to look at my blog.