Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Elora!

Elora is 4 !!!
So, I'm just a little late posting this! Elora's B-Day is April 24th but we had her party on the 27th. She was so excited to get all these presents! Of course she had to open the Princess present first, which was a princess coloring station from Matt and Mandy! She loves it!Grandma Julie made this pretty pink dress for Elora and I gave her all the princess jewelry.
The only part of cake that Elora will eat is the frosting, so I decided to make her Fruit Pizza this year instead of the traditional B-Day cake. It was sooooooo yummy!
And to finish off the party Elora requested "the chocolate fountain"! If you know Pete at all you wont be surprised to learn that we own our very own Chocolate Fountain. It's ALWAYS a hit anywhere!
I thought Elora's mustache was quite becoming on her!
Print Page

3 comments:

The Graffs said...

Happy birthday Elora! She is getting so big! Love the chocolate fountain! Thats wonderful!

Rachel Gilsen said...

Hey! I can't believe it's been 4 years! We have a blog! I'm just learning though. So there isn't much on there. :)

Lindsay said...

I can't believe Elora is 4 either. Wow! Happy Birthday!