Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ahhhhh! Sun!

Yesterday it was 80 degrees! It was sooooo nice! The kids pulled out the pools from last year and played all day with them without ever blowing them up! Elora was in such a good mood that she was singing all day at the top of her lungs. I caught her singing jingle bells. I thought it was appropriate for the weather we were having just a couple weeks ago!

This is what I did yesterday. Lacy and I put together my new garden cart that I got for myself with my B-Day money! I've been wanting one for a long time and as you can see I put it to use right away, filling it with the Blackberry bushes that are constantly trying to take over our yard!
Print Page

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, you did get warm weather up there! We were 90 yesterday and 80 degrees today. It is nice, but I think it is too hot for Spring. I think we are going to cool back down to the 60s again. Looks like the kids had fun! I have a bunch of clothes if you want to have them shipped to you?