Monday, July 16, 2007

Vacation Time!

We headed for CA for a week long vacation. The kids did really well on the two day drive.


















We were able to visit with my family. It was the first time in a few years that all of us siblings were together, so of course we had to take pictures.









Here is Joe and Lindsey.


We got a pic of all the kids (Amy is still a kid because she isn't married! hehe).








L to R is Codee, Elora, Zachary, Amy holding Danika.



Amy and Josh Brice















Here are all of Tim and Laurie's kids and grandkids! Our family is getting bigger!







Here is everyone that was at my parents houe that day, including my grandma and pa Gilsen, Grandma Lowe and Aunt Sheryl along with all the rest of us. We had a lot of fun this trip. We were able to go to the beach and go swimming (I will post those pics latter, I took them with my film camera). We also were able to spend time with Pete's sister Wendy and her husband Ben. The kids had tons of fun. The night before we left Zach told me he was crying a little because he was so sad to leave. Funny kids!




Pete, Danika, Zachary, Leah and Elora (and my mom in the background).



3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Family Togetherness! Love it! WOW, i haven't seen Josh Brice in AGES!! HE is totally changed! So are they serious??

Pete & Leah said...

That's a good question!

Mary Beth said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jackie. It's fun to see your cute family!