Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Fun



So, today we had our Primary Activity! It was all about caring. Sister Gifford brought her pony, so of course that's where all the kids wanted to be the whole time! The kids all got to ride it too, but I didn't get any pics because I was busy doing my part for the activity, so sad! Anyway, all went well and it turned out to be a good activity!
Then Grandma and Grandpa went to a safety fair and brought the kids back these fireman hats, which they really, really like!

Danika found a good spot to play, on the bottom shelf of the bookcase, chewing on plastic corn!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

Danika is funny! What a great pic! We have our primary activity this coming saturday. I have NO idea what it's about, or a time or anything. I guess i better make a few phone calls.