Sunday, June 3, 2007

8 Months Old

My baby is 8 months old now! I can't believe how the time flies!
It seems like I just had her a month ago!
Danika is crawling around and trying to eat everything she comes in contact with. No matter what it is! She especially loves to eat her big brother and sisters dirty socks they leave laying around! Mmm yummy!
I look back to 5 years ago when I just had Zach and it's amazing how much I have relaxed. Poor Zach wasn't allowed to do anything, especially eat dirty socks! I definitely enjoy my babies so, so much more now that I have learned how to be a mom! Yep! I had to learn how to be a mom! It took me a couple years and a few tears to figure it out but I think I've got the baby part down. We'll see what happens when I have a house full of teenagers! That's not for a while still so I'm not going to think about it!

No comments: