Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scripture Time!

It's that time again!
Time to redo the bulletin board in the Primary room!
December is so busy, we can never seem to get the board done before the middle of January. Last years was really neat, but this years will be even neater! (Is neater a word?) So, I took pics of all the kids and primary workers (including me, last year I wasn't up there. Hehe. Some people questioned why the Primary President wasn't with everyone else :)). Everyone is either reading their scriptures or looking off in the distance like they are thinking about what the are reading. Scattered among the pictures of everyone are going to be 3x4 pictures of scripture stories by Steve Nethercott (I love his pictures). My 1st counselor had this picture printed on a blanket and that's what we used for our background. It worked perfectly. We were going for a Sacred Grove kind of feel.
I think these pics turned out really cute!


No comments: