Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

We decorated our Christmas tree last weekend.
Here are the before and after pics.

For years I have been looking for the perfect angel for the top of our tree (perfect meaning; really cheap, but not cheap looking! It turned out to be a hard thing to find). I found this little gem of an angel at the Thrift store about a month ago! I was so excited when I saw her! I couldn't believe that after all these years I had actually found her!




Danika and Zach "helping"!


We decorated the tree with a roaring fire in the fireplace and the temp. dropping outside drastically. That night it snowed for the first time this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute :) we forgot to get pictures while decorating this year...oh well. we got one picture when we were cutting the tree down at least! lol