Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cooking Lesson!

Pete gave the kids a lesson on how to make waffles! They were very serious students, and were intrigued by everything Pete was doing. And they all had to have a turn helping!



Zach & Elora's conversation while waiting for the waffles to cook;
Zach: "Dad, look at Elora's bottom and look at my bottom."
Elora: "Mine is way bigger then Zach's!"
At this point I'm busting up in the other room (I can't see them, I can only hear them).
Pete was laughing too, but he could see that they were talking about their little pumpkins that are sitting on the counter.




After dinner I tried to take a pic of Xanders cute smile, but this was as close as I got. It is a cute little smile, but it's nothing compared to his big open mouth smile!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! What fun and funny adventures you're having with your kids! You're a really cute mom, Leah!

Monett Rupp said...

Love it! Cooking with kids is the messiest fun ever! Hey, what do you mean you might join us in UT??Don't even tease me!

A. Smith said...

I love your kids want to cook. That's awesome!!!