Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Ca Trip!

First off, I love my new Camera!!!
I took tons of pics, and it was really hard to pick only a few to put on here, so I put kind of a lot of pics on. I put different groups of pictures in separate posts, to keep things more organized.
These are pics of us playing around at my parents home and at a couple parks.

Cousins Bailee and Danika.

Codee and Elora.


My rose bush that's at my parents house.

This is the rocking chair that was at my grandparents house when I was little.
I told the kids to act scared because they were ridding a scary dinosaur.

Grandpa Tim reading bedtime stories to all his grand kids.

Joe was playing with Elora.

Both my Grandma's were there for my 30th b-day party (yep, I'm 30 now)!

My Grandpa was taking pictures all the time!

My brother Nick and his daughter Codee are definitely two peas in a pod!

Elora had tons of fun playing with Grandpa Tim.

Danika loves swinging!!

Elora does too!

Zach worked soooooo hard to get up on this bar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i've looked through all the pictures and it looks like you had so much fun!!! :)

Brooks Bonanza said...

I love the picture of Dani on the swing she looks soooo content I almost envy her. All the kids looked like they had the time of their life including you!