Monday, January 26, 2009

My New Car!

My old van died for good, so we started looking for a used car that we could afford.
This is what we found, a 2000 Honda Odyssey!
I was not expecting to be able to buy this good of a van, but thankfully it was the right price!
Now is the time to buy a car if you are able! There aren't very many people buying cars so the dealers are bringing the prices way down.
It is sooooo nice to drive a van where everything works in it! And it has two sliding doors! That's a luxury for me! It's also a lot more roomy inside and comfortable for the kids.
Yippee!


Print Page

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats.... We are in need of a new car and would LOVE a roomy van!!

Jackie B. said...

nice! Kevin says he will never drive a mini-van. i told him to never say never! :)

The Graffs said...

Wow, that looks really nice! Im sure it is a lot funner to drive than your last one. We are probably going to be buying a car soon too. Hopefully we can get as good a deal as you guys did!

The Smiths said...

aww yea! Very cool!

Emily said...

I'm so happy for you guys. And really jealous of the two sliding doors. That is just a pipe dream at our house. Someday.... Hey, trade ya a cow ;D

Whitney said...

Looks nice, I too love having a van who would of though we of all people would drive vans.

Pete & Leah said...

Yep, I always said I would NEVER drive a mini van. But they are so versital! Did you know you can fit a full sheet of plywood in the back of a mini van with the seats taken out. And 8 foot 2x4's fit quite nicely w/o taking the seats out! :)

A. Smith said...

Gotta love Honda's. I happy you guys were able to find a good deal.

Ben and Lacy said...

That is a nice looking Van. That will be nice for long trips. Hope that you are all doing well. Ben and I miss you guys lots and lots. We love you.

Ginny said...

NICE! Me likey :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! i completely know the feeling!! :)