Monday, December 15, 2008

Here comes Santa Clause!

We had our ward Christmas party on Sat. and Santa visited!Pete tried to put Danika on Santa's lap, but this was as close as she would get to him!



Elora was way excited to sit on Santa's lap (you can see how excited she was in the next picture)!


Zach was excited to get the goodie bag. He told me Santa was just someone in a costume because he wasn't fat enough.

One of the teenage girls put this furry hat on Danika so I took a pic :)
(Danika was still recovering from scary Santa)


We got an inch of snow over the weekend.
So this morning we had a beautiful snow- sunrise!
(someday I'll have a good digital camera and then I'll be able to take good clear pictures:(


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like a lot of fun, we got snow today, yes it snowed all day long in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

good pics from the party. i was surprised my kids didn't scream :)