Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Our kitchen is officially done! Here are the pictures to prove it!
This is a pic of the kitchen before we moved in. It was nasty dirty and there was lots of junk laying around. But anyway you can see what it looked like and what we've been living with for the past 3 yrs.

This is our new kitchen!





Old.


New! (we still need to put up the baseboard)


Old.
New!
We kept the old farmhouse sink, but Pete had to build a cabinet for it because it's an odd size.
Pete's so handy!

I love our Island!
Here's a pic of the nice new floor! No more Yellow! Yippee!
This is the back room or mud room that is connected to the kitchen.


I love our new kitchen and I especially love having a dishwasher!

9 comments:

The Graffs said...

Wow, it is so pretty! You guys did a really awesome job!

Amiee said...

Wow! It's so beautiful!! I love the new look. Way to go guys!

Ben and Lacy said...

Did you guys move.;) I don't even recognize the place. That has got to be lots better. I am very excited for you. That will be so nice for the Holidays too. Good job.

Amy said...

I'm jealous! It's so beautiful!

Val said...

LOVE IT! You both did a fabulous job. Can't wait to see it in person. Give the kids a squeeze. Miss you much!~

Ginny said...

Love it! I scrolled through the pic's several times! I really like the tin. Hmmm... where's the SoCal fruit crate labels? :)

Anonymous said...

looks great! if pete would come do the work on a house for us maybe we would buy one of the old ones and renovate it like you did! lol we are NOT as handy as you are :) i see you found a place to hang one of the stars too :)

The Carroll's said...

Wow! It's beautiful! Great job!

Julie said...

Leah! I just found your blog thanks to Sharon. Your family is so cute!! I can't believe you have 3 kids! They're adorable. We have a blog too. You can check it out if you want. It's still pretty new. :)