Monday, October 6, 2008

Danika's 2nd B-Day!


To start Danika's Birthday off we listened to The Church of Jesus Christ, General Conference. This is what I did to entertain the kids. Actually I just got the stickers out and Danika decided to put them all over her face, then Elora had to do it too.


I gave Elora a hair cut on Saturday! I cut about 4 in off! That's the most I've ever cut off of any ones hair! It was a little scary, but I didn't think about it, I just did it and hoped for the best. If I did a terrible job I knew Pete would have been able to fix it :)! But It turned out just fine!

After Conference Matt, Mandy and Jackie came over for Danika's B-Day party. To start off the party we picked all the pumpkins!





Pete really seems to be having a hard time with that pumpkin!
hehe




Grandma Julie made Danika these 4 dolls! Danika loves them!


Matt & Mandy got Danika this beautiful dress!
They also got her a bag of Goldfish crackers! After she opened them she didn't want anymore presents!



And here's her Pink strawberry cake (with strawberry marshmallows in the middle)!



Print Page

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really got some big pumpkins! :) looks like fun! congrats on finding a way to keep the kids entertained. that looks like a beautiful dress too! :)

A. Smith said...

Happy Birthday Danica!!!

Ginny said...

Holy smokes! Are those pumpkins from your garden? Way to go Leah!

Joy and Tony said...

I sewed a skirt while I watched General Conferance! It comes on Chanel 5 here in Utah...how fun is that! I just found out my apartment complex is divided into 4 different wards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah! You're blog is so cute! I am so impressed with all that you have done to your home. Amazing! It looks so great! Your kids are adorable. It's fun being in touch again. :-)

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, I wish I had room to grow pumpkins.

Shar said...

Wow. Can you believe that your baby is 2!?! She is a cutie!

Your kids are getting so big! The time sure does fly by!

And your mom is so crafty. She could probably make anything!